Access to quality research is vital to the scientific community and beyond. We support sustainable access and work hard to provide a range of open access options alongside our access initiatives to ensure everyone can read, use and trust the latest research.
We are committed to working in partnership with the research community, librarians, funders and other stakeholders. Our Elsevier team are continually on the road meeting the community, participating in discussions and establishing partnerships which will help support increase access to research. Read more about our institutional and funding body agreements.
Latest articles from Elsevier Connect
Read the latest on what Elsevier is doing with open access on our blog. Latest articles on open access include :
- What makes an article worthy of Editors' Choice? - By Marianne Oosterop
- Redefining impact: Get credit for ALL your scholarly work - By William Gun
- Expanding open access at Elsevier - By Rachel Martin
- 9 views on how technology can transform research and open up science - By Alice Atkinson-Bonasio
- Webinar: 'How librarians can help researchers navigate open access choices' - By Colleen DeLory